This tutorial will tell you how to run Android apps on your Pc and walk you through each step for the easy installation process. Before we start this tutorial, I should tell you about the benefits and requirements of running Android Apps on your PC. We use android for almost every device like smartphones, tablets, smart TV’s and other smart devices which means we can find Android almost everywhere. So to take advantage of the Android applications, this tutorial will guide and help you to run Android apps on your PC as well. In this tutorial, we will be using BlueStacks software to run Android apps on PC because it is the most reliable and efficient software available online.
As Android is found in every device, let’s get to know some benefits of using Android applications on your PC.
- You can take an advantage of a bigger screen of your PC.
- You can use social media apps like Instagram and Snapchat to upload or share your data through PC.
- You can use your Android phone just for phone calls and your PC for Android applications as now it allows you to keep all apps in one place.
- You can use your Android apps on PC if your smart device is far from reach.
- If your smart device’s battery is low, charge your phone and enjoy your apps on your PC.
There are some requirements that you should preserve, these requirements are listed below.
- You should have an internet connection.
- Operating System Windows or Mac.
- Your PC should have at least 2GB RAM.
- Your PC should have at least 4GB ROM available on your hard drive.
- Your PC must have DirectX 9.0 or higher installed on your PC.
- Your PC must have graphics drivers that are compatible with BlueStacks.
Now let’s get it started!
Step 1: Downloading BlueStacks
Go to BlueStacks webpage by clicking on the hyperlink, you will be directed to the BlueStacks Home page as shown above. Now click on the Download BlueStacks 3N button as highlighted above.
After clicking on the Download BlueStacks 3N button, you will be directed to the page shown above. Now click on the Download button as highlighted above.
After clicking on the Download button your BlueStacks setup will start downloading, now wait till your download is complete.
Step 2: Blue Stack Installation Process
Now open up your downloaded BlueStacks setup exe, you will see setup extracting BlueStacks files as shown above.
After extraction of files is completed, you will see a Dialog box as shown above. Now click on the Install Now button as highlighted above to start the Installation process.
Make sure you have disabled your Antivirus. Now, wait for the setup to extract files for installation.
After your installation is complete, you will see a dialog box as shown above. Make sure you have check marked Auto-start upon completion option. Now click on the Complete button to proceed.
Step 3: Setting the BlueStacks Preferences
After clicking on the complete button, BlueStacks application will start up and will show you starting the Engine progress bar as shown above. Now, wait till the process is completed.
When it is ready, it will direct you to the BlueStacks Setup Tab from where you have to set some preferences.
Click on the Agree button to accept your PC to use location as highlighted above.
Now you will be asked to turn your location back on, press Yes button and continue.
Step 4: Set up Your Google Account
Select your desired language and click on the Let’s Go button as highlighted above.
Wait for System startup and information set up to get you going.
Now enter your Google Email or Phone and click on Next Button to proceed to sign in from your Google Account.
After successful sign In you will be directed to the Home page of BlueStacks (as shown above) from where you can download any Android app and Enjoy using it on your PC.
Congratulations! Now you can Run any Android app on your PC using BlueStacks.